He was a Serbian architect and academician of SASA and Professor of Architecture, one of the best architects in post-war Yugoslavia.
He studied architecture in Belgrade from 1945 to 1950. He first worked in Jugoprojekt, and in 1957 he started working in the Faculty of Architecture in Belgrade, first as an assistant and since 1973 as a full professor. He was a corresponding member of the Serbian Academy of Sciences since 1976 and full time since 1983. His works are characterized by precision and clear illustrations.