This huge palace was built from 1934 to 1936 by order of Nikola Tanurdzic, a well known Novi Sad merchant. The building was named after him. Since the the completion towards present days it has had a multipurpose; At the same time it was a residental building, hotel, cinema and on the ground floor were the business premises. It has five floors and was built in modern style. In 1941, the palace was upgraded and an exclusive hotel "Rex"was opened. After World War II it was nationalized. The last upgrade, this building underwent in 1981 when the hotel "Putnik" was built.
Year of creation: