Located in the central part of Liberty Square. Built by the architect Molnár György, in the period from 1893 to 1895 in Neo-Renaissance style as two store building with three visible facades. In the early period, there was a bell in the tower of the building (1907). The bell was dedicated to St. Florian, a Catholic saint, the patron saint who protected cities from fire. It served as a kind of Fireproof alarms. During the night, a walking guard would walk around the terrace, and when he notices a fire, he would alarm the population with the bell. Today, this is the seat of the Mayor of Novi Sad and the city administration.
The City Hall
Year of creation: