The Jazak Monastery is established by Despot Jovan Brankovic on the southern slopes of Fruska Gora Mountain at the end of the 15th century, to be deserted during the reign of Maria Theresa in the second half of the 18th century. The new Jazak Monastery was constructed between the 1736 and 1758. The monastery with the Church of The Holy Trinity was built in 1758. It was reconstructed in the 20th century. The church was undamaged during the 2nd World War. Most probably jazak is the most beautiful Monastery in Fruska Gora. The monastery is also known for a spring with healing water, and today the mineral water from this locality is bottled and available in stores.